Access Bank Mobile Banking
Enjoy a world of benefits with our mobile app.
You can transfer funds, pay bills,
book flights and lots more.
Banking at your Fingertips
Get instant, secure access to your account with the ACCESS bank Mobile Banking App. Conveniently check account balances, review detailed activity, transfer funds or pay bills. To further protect your identity, our app now offers Touch ID. This fingerprint recognition feature instantly gives you access to your account, without having to type your username and password each time.
MORE ABOUT MOBILE BANKING
Mobile Banking – Premium
What you can do on your Access Mobile Premium
- Carry out transactions in higher volumes to the tune of N2million daily
- Confirm Beneficiary name for Funds Transfers
- Purchase your Airline ticket
- Carry out your Cheque Management – Request, Confirmation and other cheque instructions
- Locate branch and ATMs closest to you
- Airtime top-up to any mobile network
- Transfer funds within Access Bank and to other Banks
- Pay bills – DSTV, PHCN, LCC. E.t.c
- Funds Transfer to Third Parties in Access Bank
- Funds Transfer to accounts in other banks
- International Funds Transfer to any country
- Access Africa- Instant transfer across Africa
- Airtime purchase
- QR Payments with mVisa
- Payday Loan
- Bill payments to over 20,000 billers
- Purchase of Movie Tickets
- Account Officer’s details
- Debit Card Request
- Self Activation
- Cheque management
- Self service options
- Quick User guides
- Beneficiary Management
- Quick Transfers and Quick Airtime
- Cardless Withdrawal
- Generate receipts and statements
- Call centre contact info, FAQs, user guides e.t.c
Get the App here
To use Mobile Banking, you must be a personal online banking customer.
Access mobile apps are supported on these operating systems: Android OS 5.0. Blackberry (non-touch screens) OS 4.2, OS 4.7, iPhone iOS 9.0, Windows Phone OS 8.0. Only operating systems installed by the manufacturer/carrier by default are supported. Cell phone messaging and data rates may apply.