Access Bank Hida Account
HIGH INTEREST DEPOSIT ACCOUNT
HIDA is a special deposit account designed for you to save for a project or keep away some funds for a rainy day while fully maximizing credit interest earned on your savings. You can enjoy tiered interest rates; meaning the larger the balance, the higher the interest earned. Interest earned per annum accrues daily on available credit balance and is payable monthly.
What You Get
- You earn highly competitive interest rates per annum on your available balances payable monthly. This simply means the more you save the more you earn:
- Less than ₦100,000 & 2% p.a.
- ₦100,000 & ₦999,999 & 4.5% p.a.
- ₦1,000,000 & ₦4,999,999 & 5.0% p.a.
- ₦5 million and above & 6.0% p.a.
- Gives you the convenience and flexibility of depositing cash, other banks cheques, and dividend warrants at any of our branches.
- Enjoy 4 free withdrawals without forfeiture of credit interest payment on available balances maintained.
- Encourages you to save as the account does not come with a debit card
- Convenience of being able to transfer money between your own Access Bank accounts in the branch, online, or over the phone (if you are registered for Access/Diamond online and Access/Diamond mobile)
- penalty charge of N150 if balance goes below N5,000
What You Need
1. One (1) passport photograph
2. Personal Identification (Any of these)
- Current National Passport
- Driver’s License
- National ID Card
- Voters’ ID Card
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Card
- Employer confirmation (if employer is well known and undoubted) by way of written letter. In the case of students, identity card of reputable universities shall suffice
- Identity card of a reputable organization (if employers are well known and undoubted)
- Letter of introduction from an existing customer (Note: The existing customer shall accompany the prospect to the branch to be identified as a guarantor)
- Resident Permit (for foreign nationals only)
3. Address verification: (Any of these)
- Utility bill (PHCN, NITEL, etc.)
- No COT
- Internet banking at your convenience